Senior Software Engineer
At Cloverleaf AI, we believe in efficiently building high quality products for our customers. We take great pride in our work and the trust our customers put in us. Having said that, we also believe in people over purpose; we do not expect our employees to be passionate about government, but we do expect them to fully buy into the culture we're building and the path we're on. A path that will be determined in no small part by every employee we bring onto the team.
- Ruby, Rails
- Typescript, React, Material UI
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- GCP, Github Actions, Sendgrid
Who You Are
- 4-6 years full stack experience designing, building, and maintaining enterprise web applications and APIs.
- A self starter who doesn’t get discouraged by tough challenges.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with React and a modern BE framework (Flask, Rails, Node)
- Ready to work closely with the product team to help prioritize work; has the wisdom to know when to push back with alternate solutions.
- Proven history of working collaboratively on a remote team while encouraging professional growth in those around you.
- Experience designing and architecting systems to meet high standards of reliability and ease of use.
Nice to Have
- Production experience with Rails and Typescript
- Familiarity with modern DevSecOps techniques: CI/CD, TDD, Infrastructure as code (IaC), etc.
Participation in Cloverleaf's Employee Stock Option Plan
Bi-annual company gatherings (all expenses paid)
100% of health, dental, and vision premiums covered