Lead Software Engineer
At Cloverleaf AI, we believe in efficiently building high quality products for our customers. We take great pride in our work and the trust our customers put in us. Having said that, we also believe in people over purpose; we do not expect our employees to necessarily be passionate about government, but we do expect them to fully buy into the culture we're building and the path we're on. A path that will be determined in no small part by every employee we bring onto the team.
- Ruby, Rails
- Typescript, React, Material UI
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- GCP, Github Actions, Sendgrid
Who You Are
- 7+ years of full stack experience designing, building, and maintaining enterprise web applications and APIs.
- High proficiency with relational databases and experience working with Elasticsearch or a similar tool.
- Driven by being a thought leader for our engineering team and a mentor to less experienced developers.
- Ready to work closely with the product team to help prioritize work; has the wisdom to know when to push back with alternate solutions.
- Experience designing and architecting systems to meet high standards of reliability and ease of use.
- Familiarity with modern DevSecOps techniques: CI/CD, TDD, Infrastructure as code (IaC), etc.
Nice to Have
- Production experience with Rails and Typescript
Participation in Cloverleaf's Employee Stock Option Plan
Bi-annual company gatherings (all expenses paid)
Health insurance, short term disability